If you would like to change/reschedule your booking, you have to send a request to email@example.com. This must be done at least 24 hours before your start time. No cancellation or rescheduling with less than 24hrs notice prior to your booking start time.
If you would like to cancel a booking, you have to send a request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org. This must be done at least 24 hours before your start time.
Please provide the following when requesting: Booking date, time, location, bay number, and full name. All bookings are final and we offer rain check, no refunds.
In order to extend your session and stay longer, you can reserve the time slot following your current booking to extend your stay, as long as it is available and not occupied by others.
You will be able to continue playing your game.
After the booking, you will receive two emails - Booking Confirmation and Smart Door Access Link. Find the Smart Door Access Link email in your inbox or Junk folder, and when you arrive at the door, click the link in the email. It will direct you to a web page which shows you the valid access time using the link, with an unlock button. Click the unlock button, and you can enter the building.
Smart Lock Access link will allow you to enter the building from 10 minutes before your tee time. Check our website: How It Works
When you log into the booking page, at the top right corner there is a menu button. Click menu, click human icon, and click My Profile to edit your personal information including credit card details.
You can book any time of the day 3 days before your desired booking date. For example, at 12:00 am on Monday, you will be able to book anytime for Thursday.
Our rates are for the bay. Depending on the bay, you can bring up to 2 - 4 people per bay at no extra charge.
On the booking page, it states location, maximum number of people, and right hand-left hand information for each bay.
During your session
Projector and hitting mat spotlight will turn on/off according to your booking time. When it turns on, you can start your session.
Download Bravo Golf mobile app and create an account. If you do not have an account, simply click guest and put your name.
Yes we do. You can set it in game settings before starting 18 holes. Concede is the "give me" distance, and enable GreenConcede for auto-putt.
Click here for trouble shoot. Make sure you have only 1 ball on the hitting mat. Check our ball position guide. If the problem persists, call our technical support team. 6477977702.
If you have any technical issues regarding the simulator, please call our technical support team at 6477977702.
We currently do not offer club rental at the facility, but we are looking for an option to do so in the future.
Light food and beverage is allowed. Alcohol is not permitted. We have vending machine for snacks and drinks.
Pets are not allowed at all times due to safety issue. Even hypoallergenic ones.
We always recommend that you bring your own ball to play but we offer it on-site as well. When using your own ball, make sure that there are no markings on the ball and no colored ball is allowed.
If you find any damaged balls, please throw them in the garbage bin.
Please cooperate in maintaining a clean environment by checking the cleanliness of golf clubs and golf shoes.
Yes, our gift card makes the perfect gift for your family, friends, co-workers, and employees. Click here for details.
In order to redeem the gift card, please follow the download link in the email sent right after the purchase to submit a gift card redemption form.
Discover exciting opportunities and learn how to own a Target Indoor golf.
Indoor Golf is an exciting business opportunity for those ready to pursue a new venture in a unique sports and recreational industry.
Whether you are interested in our franchise model or want to pursue your own, we have all the answers you might have.
- We have been in the indoor golf business for 10 years.
- 20 years of Golf Simulation HW/SW research & development
TARGET Golf Franchise Key Benefits;
- Exclusive Use of BRAVO Golf Simulator
- Low Startup Cost
- Easy to Manage
- Highly Profitable
- Option to Open Multiple Locations
Start initial consulting here. Franchise & Indoor business consulting
KEY BENEFITS OF TARGET INDOOR GOLF FRANCHISE
Exclusive Use of world-leading tech-based Bravo Golf Simulator
- Overhead mounted Hi-speed dual camera sensor system
- Auto-detects right-handed or left-handed players.
- No Marked ball is needed.
- No Marked ball is needed.
- Simulation & Analysis Software with more than 100 courses around the world including Pebble Beach, St Andrews, TPC Sawgrass, Augusta National, etc.
- No shot lag.
- Realistic Short Game & Putting
- Synthetic Rough & Bunker
- Track shots/rounds data online
Startup Cost is Low
- The simulator is reasonably priced compared to competitors in the market. Your initial investment is considerably less than other indoor golf facilities.
- Fully automated business model: Our staff doesn’t serve customers at the facility. All the tutorials and support are online; Money Collection, Booking, Back office, and Customer support.
Run Multiple Locations
- We encourage our franchisees to open and manage multiple facilities.
• Be your own Boss!
• Start your own business, but with an already proven track record of success
• Diversify and create wealth; in fact, franchising is a primary segment of wealth generation in Canada
Franchise vs. going in alone?
• Proven system in place
• Brand Awareness – Marketing
• Financing available for qualified candidates
• Training and ongoing operational support
• Opportunity for opening multiple locations - We encourage you to do this for mutual success
We are looking for candidates who want to open the below cities and other cities in Ontario. Other province opportunities are also available.
- Downtown Toronto
- Mississauga West
- Richmond Hill
- Markham East
- St. Catharines
- Other major cities in Ontario
- Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, New Foundland, Nova Scotia
Click Here to start initial consulting.