We have the best golf club lockers to take away the stress of carrying your clubs, especially during the wintertime.
Golf Locker Operation Guide
When the number is used for the first time, it is set to 0-0-0-0, and you can operate OPEN and CLOSE.
- If you want to change the number and use it, first turn the handle and place it in the OPEN position.
- Then press the red button and turn the handle further to the right to pass.
- Enter 4 unique numbers you want to choose (e.g: 1-2-3-4) and put the handle back to the OPEN position.
(Please do not forget the absolute number as the number entered at this time is your own number.)
- Turn the handle to the CLOSE position and replace the entered number with another number, and the door will be locked.
- In the closed state, refit the ID number you entered and turn the handle to open the door. (At this time, if you want to change the number again, please repeat the above manual #2~5).
If you forgot your number, please contact the Target Golf staff, and be careful as we are not responsible for forcible opening, disassembly or damage.